Saturday 29 September 2012

Come guys, I’m still single – BBA winner Karen Igho invites suitors

by Reuben Daba
Karen Igho
As everyone knows, winner of Big Brother Africa 2011, Nigeria’s Karen Igho is single. Now, thanks to an interview she granted recently to WG, we also know that she is searching as well.
In the said interview, the entertainment personality was quoted as saying that she is “a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex.”
The big problem unfortunately is that guys are slacking. For some reason, they are not bracing up to the challenge of wooing Miss Igho.
She expressed disappointment at this, and just to make the road smoother for any would-be attempter, she claimed that she is not as difficult as people think.
What else do you want to hear, guys?
“ Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn’t be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man.” Karen said.
“I am still single and ready to mingle,” the OAP with Lagos indigenous radio station, Naija FM 102.7 said.
Interested guys should just take note of the following. According to Karen, you must be ‘God-fearing’, ‘comfortable’, ‘down-to-earth.’ And yeah, one more thing, applicants do not necessarily need to be bachelors.

No comments:

Post a Comment